We know what licences and authorizations you need to start-up your cannabis business, how to obtain them, and how to keep them in good standing so you can keep your business running. We know what makes a commercial cannabis space regulation-friendly and how to save you time and money in making your selection (visit our checklist of preliminary leasing steps for tenants and landlords in the cannabis industry).

We offer a suite of legal services to “budding” and established cannabis retailors including:

  • Incorporation, governance, and reorganizations;
  • Partnership Agreements and Shareholder Agreements;
  • Cannabis Act & Cannabis Control Act compliance;
  • Regulatory compliance;
  • Applications for Retail Operator Licence (ROL);
  • Application for Retail Store Authorizations (RSA);
  • Application for Retail Manager Licence;
  • Health Canada labelling and packaging compliance;
  • AGCO training compliance;
  • Retail Store Pre-Authorization Inspection compliance;
  • Franchise Agreements and disclosure;
  • Commercial leasing;
  • Real estate purchases and sales;
  • Business purchases and sales; and
  • Estate planning.