Marc manages the process from A to Z, handles all of the client interactions, meets with you (in person or by Zoom, as the situation allows) and is always available to answer your questions throughout the the process.
Here are the broad steps of the refinancing process with Marc:
1. You decide on a new lender either through a mortgage broker or with your bank. You must give my coordinates to your broker or bank so that mortgage instructions can be sent to me.
2. Once you have decided on a lender, please contact me by phone at 343-888-8913 or email at email@example.com.
3. To open a file for you, please complete the form located here with all of the relevant information for your refinancing (the contents of the form are confidential and are only accessible by me): https://ottawalaw.aidaform.com/refinanceinfo.
4. Once I receive your submitted form, I will open a file for you.
5. Once I receive your mortgage instructions, I will let you know. If we receive your instructions less than five (5) business days before closing, a surcharge may apply and be added to your legal fees.
6. Three to five days before closing, I will be in touch to set-up an appointment to sign the closing documents. Due to Lender requirements, it is often easier to complete these in person. ***A virtual meeting may be possible depending on the requirements of your Lender***
7. We meet to sign all closing documents and review the financial aspects of your refinancing.
8. I register your new mortgage and pay-out your existing mortgage and debts (as applicable).
9. Within a month of closing, you will receive a full reporting letter and copy of all closing documents by email.
If you have any questions about refinancing, the process or our fees, feel free to reach out to Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org or 343-888-8913.